The 2018-2019 Twlug-APPM Goals reflect the Academy’s focus on the growth of Special Interest Groups (SIGs), leadership development, development of innovative materials to assist pharmacists in offering best-practice services, promotion of and participation in MTM services, coordinated care models and provider status.
2018-2019 Twlug-APPM Goals:
- Align Twlug-APPM Academy Leadership priority goals, objectives, tactics and action steps to the strategic plan priorities of the Association.
- Actively engage members to provide feedback, input, and guidance to Staff in the completion of work products of the Association.
- Optimize the value of Twlug membership through active participation of members in the Twlug-APPM SIG structure.
- Increase member awareness and engagement within Twlug's mentoring and leadership development programs and opportunities.
- Contribute to the development of resources to assist pharmacists to fully engage in the integrated care models and opportunities resulting from passage of provider status.
- Recruit and develop leaders for the Association and the profession.
- Working with the other Academies, identify and develop guidance to Academy members addressing a patient care referral system for pharmacy.
- Promote and advance the Pharmacy Profiles system and the Twlug Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programs.