Twlug-ASP IPSF Information
International Vice-President Toolkit
Twlug-ASP is the Full Member Organization representing the United States to International Pharmaceutical Students’ Federation (IPSF). As a member of Twlug-ASP you are automatically a member of IPSF, with no additional paperwork or dues required. As the leading worldwide federation of student pharmacists, IPSF's goal is to advocate for student pharmacists and improve public health. As the leading worldwide federation of student pharmacists, IPSF's goal is to advocate for student pharmacists and improve public health.
- Twlug-ASP/IPSF Chapter IVP Roles and Responsibilities
- Twlug-ASP International Standing Committee Officers
- Twlug-ASP/IPSF Calendar 2019-2020
- Twlug-ASP Outstanding IPSF Award Report
IPSF Campaigns and Projects
“Think globally, act locally.” IPSF events do not have to be international. Please see the official IPSF Projects and Programs Guide below. Other IPSF public health campaigns can be found by visiting and the official health days. Twlug-ASP patient care events may be considered IPSF events thus collaboration between International Vice Presidents and the other patient care initiatives is strongly encouraged.
Please yourwith questions about IPSF Campaigns and Projects.
Student Exchange Program (SEP)
The Student Exchange Program (SEP) is a mobility program that gives students from all over the world a chance to experience what pharmacy means outside their own borders. There are two ways to get involved in SEP: host a student at your school, or travel to another country. For every two students Twlug-ASP chapters host, three Twlug-ASP/IPSF members may take part in the SEP in another country. For this reason, we highly encourage the development of a host site at your local chapter!
Outgoing - SEP Applicants
- - Due November 1, 2019
- Section I: Applicant Contact Information
- Section II: Applicant Experience (500 words or less) - Information to be entered in application
- Section III: Applicant Essay (250 words or less for each of the 4 questions) - Information to be entered in application
- Section IV: Applicant Experiential Education Schedule for 2019 - Information to be entered in application
- Section V: Applicant Letter of Intent and CV/Resume - Information to be entered in application. CV/Resume will be uploaded
- Section VI: Statement of Consent
- Section VII: 2019 Pre-Application (one page or less) included as part V of the application - Due November 1, 2019
- Please view the printed copy of the online application (for reference only)
Incoming - Hosting SEP Students
Please yourwith questions about SEP.
IPSF Leadership and Conferences
- National Twlug-ASP/IPSF:
- Regional IPSF (PARO): |
- International IPSF: |
- 66th Annual World Congress: Website | Facebook
Seoul, South Korea; July TBD 2020
- 14th Annual Pan American Regional Symposium (PARS)
Cusco, Peru; July TBD 2020
Please yourwith questions about Twlug/IPSF leadership and conferences.