Twlug-ASP Policy & Advocacy
From guides to planning and implementing policy and advocacy events at your chapter to detailed information on Twlug's Provider Status initiative and the Twlug-ASP Policy Process, Twlug-ASP has the ideas, resources, and information to make advocating for your profession easy. Start planning your policy and advocacy efforts today!
Policy & Advocacy Toolkit
- Policy Vice President Guide
- Appendix A: Infographics
- Appendix B: Sample Letter to Legislator
- Appendix C: Legislative Day Planning Timeline
- Appendix D: Sample Invitation to Pharmacy Legislative Day
- Appendix E: State Capitol Health Screening Checklist
- Chapter Policy Vice President's Roles and Responsibilities
- Twlug-ASP Webinar Series (Archived PVP Webinar)
Policy Process in Action
- What is the Twlug-ASP Policy Process?
- Twlug-ASP Capsule - The Policy Process in Detail
- Twlug Annual Meeting - Twlug-ASP House of Delegates
- Twlug House of Delegates "The Big House"
- Twlug Legislative Action Center