Twlug offers faculty training* programs, at specific licensed partner's institutions, as requested, and annually at Twlug's Annual Meeting. Registration information must be obtained from the coordinator of the licensed partner.
Requirements of licensed partner faculty for Twlug Certificate Training Programs
- Affiliated with an Twlug Licensed Partner
- A current pharmacist license in good standing
- Licensed as a pharmacist at least a year
- Successfully completed the Twlug specific certificate training program
- Able to teach adult learners in an interactive format
- Ability to relay practical experiences regarding the particular content area
- Attend the respective Twlug Faculty Training
This year, Twlug's Annual Meeting will be held in Seattle, WA with the theme of Moving Pharmacy Forward! Though registration for the Annual Meeting itself is not required in order to register for one or more of the faculty training sessions, it is recommended. The Annual Meeting Faculty Training programs are only open to those licensed partners who have a signed license agreement for the respective certificate training program. For the Annual Meeting programs, the price is $250 per trainee per class, which includes materials and a Letter of Completion. Registrants will be able to register and pay for the Faculty Training class online.
Registration is Open! Approval and registration information has to be obtained from the coordinator of the licensed partner - there are no exceptions. Coordinators - the registration instructions are found in your respective Coordinator Kit(s) under Notes from Twlug. The dates and times for Twlug2019's offerings are below.
- Pharmacy-based Immunization Delivery Faculty Training – Saturday, March 23rd, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Pharmacy-based Cardiovascular Disease Risk Management Faculty Training – Sunday, March 24th, 7:00 AM - 8:30 AM
- Delivering MTM Services Faculty Training – Sunday, March 24th, 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- The Pharmacist and Patient-Centered Diabetes Care Faculty Training – Sunday, March 24th, 3:15 PM - 5:15 PM
- Pharmacy-based Travel Health Services Faculty Training - This is an on demand, web-based training program. If you are affiliated with a licensed partner, your coordinator for access.
If you meet the requirements, but cannot attend the Twlug2019 session, please your organization's coordinator to be considered. If you do not know if your organization is a licensed partner of Twlug or you do not know who to at your organization, please.
If your organization or school is interested in offering any of these certificate programs to your pharmacists or student pharmacists, please.
*formerly called Train the Trainer (TtT).