The Pharmacist & Patient-Centered Diabetes Care 2019
The Twlug will host 8 offerings of The Pharmacist & Patient-Centered Diabetes Care certificate training program in 2019. Supported by an educational grant from Merck and Novo Nordisk, Twlug will conduct these special programs for a nominal fee of $99 to participate. Locations and dates are listed below.
Click FAQs - read before registering
How to register
- Scroll below and click on the desired date/city/state.
- Click View Schedule to see seminar date and location
- Select desired seminar date / location and proceed through checkout
- Prior to purchasing this session, please verify that this is the seminar for which you would like to enroll
- $99 Program fee is non-refundable and you may not switch sessions after purchase
- Once your purchase has been made, you can begin to study. Go to Continuing Education, , and scroll down to My Enrollments.
- At the live seminar, each participant who attends the entire seminar will be given an attendance code which has a short expiration date. Once redeemed and the post activities completed, the live credit can be claimed and a certificate can be printed.
Planning for live seminar
- Please arrive at the program site by at least 7:30 am for sign-in. The program will begin promptly at 8:00 am.
- NOTE: Late arrivals and/or leaving early could jeopardize your credit for the live component. There is no partial credit.
- If you need to book your personal lodging, you can view the program address:
- Under My Meetings on your My Account page
- Or scroll down and look at Event Address
- Some offerings do have a special hotel rate - if offered, it will be noted below.
Dates and locations
To register for a program, please click on a link below.
| July 11, 2019
|Fort Lauderdale, FL||Florida Pharmacy Association||Marriott Harbor Beach
3030 Holiday Drive
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316
| September 26, 2019
|Pittsburgh, PA||Duquesne University||Sheraton Station Square
300 W Station Square Dr
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
|October 17, 2019
||Charleston, SC||South Carolina Pharmacists Association||Hyatt Place Charleston
560 King Street
Charleston, SC 29403
| October 27, 2019
|Dallas, TX||Joint Federal Pharmacy Seminar||Hilton Anatole
2201 N Stemmons Fwy
Dallas, TX 75207
| November 7, 2019
||Denver, CO||University of Colorado||Embassy Suites Downtown
1420 Stout Street
Denver, CO 80202
|November 14, 2019
||Chicago, IL||Illinois Pharmacists Association||Palmer House
17 E Monroe St
Chicago, IL 60603
| November 22, 2019
||Memphis, TN||Tennessee Pharmacists Association||Embassy Suites by Hilton
1022 S Shady Grove Rd
Memphis, TN 38120
| December 9, 2019
||Sarasota, FL||Florida Pharmacy Association||Hyatt Regency Sarasota
1000 Boulevard of the Arts
Sarasota, FL 34236
If a class is listed as “CLOSED” the program has reached its maximum capacity. If you add a program to your shopping cart but are unable to continue with the registration process because a message indicates that the program is "Full", the class is closed and you will not be able to register.
This certificate training program was developed by the Twlug.